Josh and I are proud to announce that Easton Dean Murphy arrived on Jan 17th, at 1:45in the afternoon. He weighed 7lbs 11 oz and is 19inches long. He is the most beautiful baby. I know all moms say this but he truly is. We feel so blessed. We are going to be updating our pictures soon so more are to come today or tomorrow. Being a mom has to be the most reward most awesome thing ever.
We can't wait to share him with all of you.

Easton Dean Murphy

Daddy and Easton
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
When I got the text, I about cried. I am so so so so excited and happy for you guys. You are going to be such wonderful presents. I can't wait to meet him.
He will have many girlfriends to choose from in Utah!! :)
Edit: parents.
I'm sorry. So excited! :-)
Congrats!!! He is the cutest thing I just can't stand it. What a blessing! Love you guys!
~The Lindermans
YEA! He is here!!!!! Congratulations! He is so cute and Matt and I are so happy for you!! Keep the pictures coming! We miss you!
I cant wait to hold him!! He is beautiful. You finally got your little miracle!!!! I want you to call me with all the details once your life slows down!!! Love ya girl!!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys.
Congratulations!!!
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him.
Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy and excited for you two. And he is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold him and am so happy you finally got what you want most
Post a Comment