Thursday, January 8, 2009

11 days until we hit the big DUE DATE!

Easton where are you? Mamma is ready for you to come out!

Well we are slowly making progress but still no Easton. We found out on Tuesday I am still dilated to 2 cm. and am now 70% effaced. This is all great news and my body is obviously doing what it is suppose to. I however am the one with the problems! I was ready yesterday for Easton to be here. My patients is running short but I know he will come when he is nice and ready. They say each day he gains about an ounce so I have to remind myself that my growing boy needs to stay put. I think it's also hard not knowing when he's going to actually come. We are so very excited it's hard to focus at times. I am still working which actually helps keep my mind going. If I were at home I would just sit there and feel sorry for myself! We are completely 100% ready for this baby boy. Not only am I nesting but so is Josh and our families. I wonder if Easton is as excited as we are to see him. What a blessing! We will keep you all posted.



Here is the latest and greatest picture. Hopefully one of the last :) Notice my paper chain in the back is getting shorter and shorter... (thanks Jo-Jo!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am so excited for you. I can completely understand how the anxiety must be killing you!!! Hopefully he will come soon!!!

Taya said...

Hi Sarah! I am so excited for you and the little one! Being patient in the last days is soooo hard too! (Corbon was 2 weeks late)! The wait is worth it, better completely done than under! I am so excited you are having a boy too, they are the best! You will be amazed everyday! We can't wait to see pictures when he comes!