Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can life get any better?

It's Sunday night and the house is quiet, Josh and Easton are watching Superman in the recliner and I find myself thinking, can life honestly get any better?

Easton is eating every 3-4 hours. He is always happy and only cries when he's hungry, needs a diaper change, or is naked. He defiantly doesn't like to be cold! He is the best baby and we are so lucky! At times I just want to pinch myself thinking this truly can't be my baby. He defiantly looks just like Josh with my chin. He even has the same pout face as his daddy. I think both my boys are the most handsome looking boys ever!

My parents left this morning after staying with us for a week. It was such a blessing to have them here. They ran errands for us, cooked, cleaned and just helped us with everything around the house. Easton is lucky to have such caring Grandparents!

Josh and I were able to visit with friends and family and just sit back and enjoy our son. It was hard watching them leave this morning but soon we will be with them again. We hope Easton helps them move back sooner! I think were going to win!

We want to thank all our family and friends for your love and support it means the world to us! We love you all very much!

And NO life can't get any better!





1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

Oh Sarah! I am so happy for you guys. You have such a beautiful family. I am so proud of all your accomplishments. Nick and I and little baby Avery will need to come out and visit you. I talk about you guys all the time. Nicks says he practically feels he knows you from all the stories I tell.

Let me know if you need anything. Baby Easton is GORGEOUS!! I love all the new pictures! :-)