I am absolutely loving being at home with Easton. He is such a good baby and it's so nice to have time to just love on him and enjoy him. Tomorrow we are going to visit Easton's girlfriend Tatum. Hailey and Jerritt Wiser had their daughter, Tatum a few days after Easton was born. We have to make a good impression for her, so he just might have to wear his kicks again. I will post some pictures of the big play date tomorrow.

Just relaxing with Mom after seeing daddy at work. Hey check out my kicks! Thanks Aunt Megan!

Big Yawn after a hard days work!
4 comments:
SOO cute! I love the shoes...Tatum would be crazy to not go for EZD, but if that doesn't work out, Baby Girl Lindo will be available in about 4 1/2 months! ;)
Love you guys!
Seriously! Could he get any cuter? I love this little man of yours!!!
Oh I love baby shoes! He is so cute!
Way to go cousins!
Congrats!
Love Cathy and Ward
Post a Comment