Brittney Kluse is the most patient, most amazing photographer ever. This past Saturday we had Easton's newborn pictures taken with Brittney and boy did we have our hands full. Easton does NOT like to be naked. He screamed the entire time but Brittney still delivered some cute pictures! Thanks Aunt Brittney we love you!
We are so incredibly happy for you and your little family. That picture of you and Easton at the end is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Thanks for writing about your birthing story too. I hope to see you all soon. Enjoy your little family!
These pictures are amazing and I love all of your recent posts...Josh pretty much looks like the most content guy in the world with his baby, ice cream, and his pooch! :) The picture of you and Easton that Brittney took is so precious. You guys are awesome and we can't wait to see you sometime soon.
He is an absolute doll! You are so lucky! Congratulations again and I hope we can meet your new little boy sometime soon. Thanks for sharing your story. It helps me a lot and I appreciate hearing how things went!! Love you!
6 comments:
OMGosh, Easton is sooo... adorable. Thanks for sharing your miracle with us!
We are so incredibly happy for you and your little family. That picture of you and Easton at the end is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Thanks for writing about your birthing story too. I hope to see you all soon. Enjoy your little family!
What a handsome little guy! I am so happy for you and Josh. Bring on the pictures!
These pictures are amazing and I love all of your recent posts...Josh pretty much looks like the most content guy in the world with his baby, ice cream, and his pooch! :) The picture of you and Easton that Brittney took is so precious. You guys are awesome and we can't wait to see you sometime soon.
Love,
The Lindermans
I love it! You guys are so darn cute! I am so happy for ya'll!
He is an absolute doll! You are so lucky! Congratulations again and I hope we can meet your new little boy sometime soon. Thanks for sharing your story. It helps me a lot and I appreciate hearing how things went!! Love you!
Post a Comment