Our girlfriends Wendi and Brit sent Josh and I this email that I had to share it was just way to cute for only our eyes to see! It made me cry... happy tears of course Thanks Wendi and Brit!
Dear Baby Murphy,
Your Aunt Brittney and Aunt Wendi just wanted to say hi! Even though you took some time to show up today, we knew you were there all along. (However, the suspense you kept us in resulted in a low-productivity work day).
Your Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you and we'll be there snapping pictures and bringing you gifts. I'll be the loud one, and your other Aunt will supply you with a girlfriend named Abbey --- to date if you are a boy, and to be best friends with if you are a girl.
You should feel very honored to be in your Mommy's belly … you may be the most anticipated baby in all the world!
See you in nine months - stay warm and cook well.
Love,
Auntie Britney & Auntie Wendi J
No comments:
Post a Comment