Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are you sitting down?

The verdict came in yesterday and my blood results say that we are PREGNANT! We are still in shock. Yesterday was the longest day ever for me. I seriously thought I was going to pass out while I waited for the call.

We arranged it for Josh to find out first. I kept calling him to see if the center had called. Finally right at 1:00 Josh called and said "get ready to be a mom it came back positive!" He then gave me instructions on what to do but I couldn't even hear anything he was saying because I was so in shock! I guess it took our lab a while to get my results which is why I had to wait forever for a phone call.

I found out today that my progesterone levels are at a 41.2 which is great, they want it to be 12 or above so I am well above where I need to be. That just means my lining is all fluffy for the baby. I go back tomorrow at 8 to make sure that my hcg levels are doubling meaning that the baby is still growing strong. If that goes well then I will see Dr. R for my first u/s next week! I will start having weekly appointments until Dr. R feels that the baby will be good to go.

Yesterday was the best day ever. I honestly can't imagine what it will be like when the baby is here. Just finally saying that we are expecting seems so surreal. We are going to be parents, I am pregnant it's still sinking in!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, love and support. We honestly wouldn't be here today without you. Please keep praying for a healthy 9 months ahead of us.

Our due date is January 19th, 2009. No tax write off but no worries we have infertility treatments for this year! LOL

2 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you both. You'll be the best parents. We are hoping to join you soon.
Love you!

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!! HOORAY!!! I am so excited for you right now. I have been looking at your blog everday for a new posting. Patiently waiting.....and now it's here!! I wish you could see me right now (I am jumping up and down, clapping my hands for you)
I really couldn't be happier for you! You all made my day! Congrats! So, I still have a little something for you and can't wait to give it to you. Please call when you have a moment!
I hope all is well otherwise, Happy Pregnancy,

Hailey