We had our transfer on Sunday. Everything went great, we ended up transferring two perfect blasts. Dr. R said you can't get much better than what we had. We ended up freezing 5 blasts as well. We ended up staying in Spokane overnight, they encourage 24 hours of bed rest. I did 48 to cover all my bases. :)
Now we wait to see if they take. We have about 70% chance with each one. My ace is getting sore from the progesterone shots and I think emotionally this has and will be the hardest part for me. THE FREAKING WAITING.
When I came out of the room from having the transfer, Josh and I overheard the nurse call another lady and tell her that her beta results came back negative. My heart sank and I almost freaked out. I then heard the nurse say "are you ok", I wanted to freaken yell over the curtain "NO SHE'S NOT OK"! Please what a stupid question to ask, are you ok? I guess just hearing that did bring it to my attention that this is not a for sure you will be pregnant and have a baby procedure. For now I have to think positive, take care of myself and try to relax. Thank God for girlfriends!
I love you all thanks for the prayers. I just hope these little miracles can make it all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment