Here is a picture of our babies. We are praying, hoping and crossing our fingers that they are implanting and getting nice and comfy. Yesterday the center called us and told us that the four embryo's that we thought weren't going to make it did. Now we have 9 ice babies. Embryo's that make it to day 5 are great but ones that make it to day 6 is amazing. Enjoy our babies. We love them already and hope that we get to see them in 9-10 months.
3 comments:
I love your babies!
Seriously, I am so excited!! I can hardly stand myself. Please call so that we can get together soon. (even if it means me bringing lunch to your house)
Hey there...That is really neat that you did that. Good luck and Congrates...Hope all is well. I'm A flight attendant and I'm living in Chicago right now. Its fun but I miss everyone.
Have a great week. Good luck again.
Post a Comment