Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here comes the SUN!

The weather has been to die for the past few days. Easton can't get enough of the outdoors. We seriously need to go camping soon. Our first trip isn't planned until the end of May so we have some waiting to do.



Easton is still struggling with his ears but we hope by next Friday to have this cleared up. He is on a nebulizer to try to drain the secreations and help his congestion which in the end will help the fluid drain from behind his ears. He HATES the nebulizer! It is 5 minutes of literally holding him down and forcing it on him. I have tried everything, even Josh has attempted a few times. Hopefully it will soon end and we can put the darn thing up! Until then I will keep trying...



I have been horrible at taking pictures but I will work on this weekend and post lots on Monday.

No comments: