Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easton new ears!

We are so pleased and excited the surgery went amazingly well. I was shocked at how fast it went, the longest part was the prep for the actual procedure. Easton did end up throwing up on our way home but after that he was good to go. We were home and snuggling by 9:00 in the morning. By noon he was back to eating everything and anything and playing just like normal. That evening his Aunt Jessica came over and trust me you would have never known this boy had anything done to him. It's amazing how resilient kids can be!

Some "other" exciting news is that Josh and I are hoping and praying for a brother or sister for Easton. We are looking for lots of prayers and good thoughts over the next couple months. I am scared, excited, nervous, anxious all at the same time. I need lots of baby dust to come our way. Well not too much as we are crossing our fingers for ONE healthy baby. LOL. God defiantly has plans for us and we are just excited to see what he has in store for our hopefully growing family!

Here are some highlights for the past week.

How do you eat Oreo's? Easton pulls them apart and licks the frosting first. I am a dunker and Josh and is a normal eater so I have no clue where he gets this from. Smart boy!

Some days are just to busy and sleeping in the highchair is needed!

Josh's arm work out. Easton LOVES helping Daddy mow so this is what it ends up being.

Easton and his girlfriend Layla hanging out after playing outside. They were splashing in the water table so Layla is wearing some of Easton's clothes. They were soaking wet when we came inside.




This is Easton and his Aunt Jessica, talking, screaming, and laughing the evening of his surgery. He is doing so good!

4 comments:

Erika + Sean said...

Um, LOVE the picture of Easton asleep in his high chair! Hilarious! I'm glad to hear that the surgery went so well. And, we send lots and lots of positive baby wishes your way! :)

Jessica said...

I love that video of him laughing! Monkey cracks me up! You should try to email me it if you can!

The Lindermans said...

So glad he is doing so well after surgery...he is getting SO BIG! He's looking more and more like a toddler and that video is AWESOME! LOVE that boy!!

D's Mix said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in their high chair. Even after all my neices and nephews and my own kids, I still find it funny. Glad things went well. I need to come see the big man and his girlfriend for that matter some time soon!