Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY Easter!

Wow what an amazing Easter we had this year! My parents came up from Utah and Easton got loves from everyone. Baylee, Easton's cousin (my brothers daughter) came over and played with Eman a ton this past weekend. It was fun to watch the kids play and Easton sure is aggressive at times. He tries loven her but ends up tackling her. Poor thing Easton is double her weight so we have to be careful. Of course Easton gets a little possessive when Bayless plays with his toys so were working on that one along with the many other issues. :)

I will take the blame and say that I have created a monster. Since I work three days a week and I feel that I miss out on being with Easton I have taken on the need to rock Easton to sleep at night. Well now no one else can get him down and in the middle of the night when and if Easton does wake up I am the only one who can really comfort or get him back to sleep. I have to be honest it makes me feel good but I am exhausted! On Saturday Easton decided he didn't want to miss out on any of the fun and decided no nap was needed, OH my we had the worse night ever he was so tired and fought so hard. I ended up caving and brought him to bed with us. It took me four hours to transition him back into the crib! NIGHTMARE!!!! We are going to start working on this transition a little more and as a mother who loves to rock her son it's time he learns to go nite nite on his own. :)

On Monday 4/12/10 Easton will be seeing Dr. Fong to talk about getting tubes in his ears. I am VERY anxious about this appointment and am hoping we can get some answers. Since he has been 5 months old we have had a total of 6 ear infections. The past two weeks have been great so who knows maybe I just needed the apt and then the ear infections would go away that's how things usually work right!

On a more exciting note, my parents even purchased a lot so only 2 years until they will build and move back, YEAH! It's still close but far enough away at the same time. It's by a few wineries unlike the lots they were looking at that were close to the library. I guess mom decided the wineries were more appealing than the books :


We are gearing up for an exciting summer, we will be doing lots of camping, heading back to Indiana for a family reunion and heading back to the beach for the 4th of July. I am defiantly look forward to taking Easton he is going to have so much fun playing outside and seeing all the family.



Given Baylee loves, he's twice her size in weight but she's almost as tall as him! Don't mind Aunt Jessica she thought it was sweet :).

Easton sleeping on daddy.


This was taken a month ago at my friends daughters b-day party, this is Easton's curious look.



Papa Murphy made pretzel jello for Easter and Eaton LOVED it as you can tell. :)

1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

That's so exciting that your parents are moving up there. (I am secretly sad though, it's the only way we get you back to Utah!!)

We rock Avery to sleep every night too. Maybe Easton is just needing a little more mommy time at the moment.

Good luck with the doctor appointment!!