Today I had a scope with Dr. R to see how things looked "up in there" after having Easton. Jessica drove up with me to Spokane so that was an added bonus to chat and shop with her after the visit. We decided to move to a synthetic form of a FET due to the timing and my cycles. Today (4/1/10) Karen called me and said my meds would arrive this Friday and I was to start /aking my injections on Saturday! This SATURDAY on 4/17/10!!!! I keep reminding myself to breath everything is going to be ok. I am least hope this is true. It's so excited to think that we might be expecting in less than a month but at the same time I am so scared of it failing. What if things don't work? Do I have the strength to me a good mom to Easton and still go through all the pain and stress of another cycle. Please pray for us during this time.
Lord please grant me the strength that I will need to get through all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment