Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easton's 2 month Apt.

Easton had his two month apt with Dr. D last Thursday. Easton now weighs exactly 11 lbs and is 25.2 inches long. He's getting so big so fast. Dr. D said we could up his food intake to 5 oz per feeding. He was getting between 3.5-4 before. I can't believe he can consume all of that but no worries he never turns it away. We started increasing his food slowly and now he's up to 5 oz. after just 5 days. Easton was such a big boy when it came down to getting his shots. He had to drink one vaccine and then get three shots. The first shot he didn't know what to think of it and then the other two came with an open mouth cry with nothing coming out. I started to laugh because he was so cute but upset at the same time. I immediately gave him a bottle and he calmed down right away. He even got some cool Spiderman band aids.


On Sunday I finally threw in the towel and gave up on pumping. I was only getting about an ounce per pump and I just decided it was to much for me. I am surprised I made it to 10 weeks. I will tell you my boobs feel like they are going to EXPLODE! My boobs are rock hard and so uncomfortable. I can't wait for this all to just go away.

It's official Easton is a big boy now and is sleeping in his crib. I didn't think this would be as hard as it has been on me. I think with stopping to pump and now leaving him in his crib I feel like I am abandoning my little boy. I cried and begged Josh to bring Easton into our room again last night but he was adimant about giving Easton his own space. Poor baby just passed right out in bliss while I cried in bed missing him! He is still pretty much sleeping through the night we are so lucky to have such a great baby!

Here are the latest pictures that I look of Easton this morning on his way to school.


















5 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

sleeping through the night... sleeping through the night... did i read that correctly... you brat! i feel your boob pain by the way... hang in there sista! oh, and easton looks adorable!

Loves to Quilt said...

Sarah Darling, I check your blog every day to see what new accomplishments that Easton achieved! I love to read about him! And, I am so proud of you and Josh!

Erika + Sean said...

Love the pics - Easton looks just like you in the last photo (I think). Hearing about all of your little milestones makes me think I may actually be able to pull this off, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Nick and Brittany said...

OMG Sarah! He is such a doll. What a big boy too!!! I can't wait to see him.

I hear you on pumping. Although I have only been doing it for a couple of days, I hate it. It hurts but I am getting 4 ounces every time I pump. I can't breast feed though. It KILLS!!!

I love reading about you being a mommy. I have learned so much from you!! Thank you. Let me know if you need anything.

Love you!!

:) Britt

Emily said...

WOW, I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is such a beautiful baby and he looks so happy. I can't wait to meet him and to see you! It has been so long! Love you dear!