Easton had his 2 month pictures taken on Tuesday. I know can you believe he's almost 2 months old! AHH time is going by so fast. He found his hands and his tongue it's so fun to watch him learn new things. He can self sooth himself by sucking on his fingers so that is always a plus in the middle of the night. We still have him sleeping in the side car in our room. It's just easier but this weekend we are going to try to transition him into the crib. I honestly don't know if I am ready but I keep waking up and I need some zzz's.
Josh and I scheduled a couples massage for next weekend. Thanks for the Valentines gift Belinda and Mike! I am so sore from picking up Easton and the worst part is my wrists feel like they are going to fall off. Easton is getting so big and I extend my hand to support his head and then I try to hold the bottle with one hand cocking my wrist. Trust me not a bright idea. I am now paying for it. Josh laughs at me but it is honestly so hard to maneuver when your wrists hurt so bad. I keep telling myself I am building muscles!
I start work on Monday, am I nervous??... hell yes! I am not going to know how I feel until I try. I know Angela and Debby his childcare providers are going to hate me by the end of Monday I will be calling by the hour in worry. I am sure he will do great.
Here are Easton's 2 month pictures. I have more picutres that I will post later right not I have a little guy who needs a diddy change, bath, and bedtime story. We love you all.




8 comments:
CUTE! I think that first picture he looks a lot like his daddy! He is one cute baby. Hope all is well and we miss you. Keep us updated on when to have a Utah girls get together!
He is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person!!
I can't believe 8 weeks have gone by already! Good luck going back to work. If you need to cry lots, you can come hide in my office down the street.
what a doll! Good luck with heading back to work... are you pumping? we could talk a long time about pumping... ohhh the pumping!
He is a beautiful baby Sarah! And I totally don't think you're crazy about the smiling in the previous post. Pierce used to giggle in his sleep when he was a newborn and it was so real! Not even gas like they say it is :)
He is SO handsome! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Can't wait to see you two in Utah next month!
I just want to squeeze him!! He is such a little heart throb! I can't wait to meet him and see you next month. It will be so fun to finally catch up. Tell Josh we will miss him. Maybe one day we could do the boat races. :-)
I have been thinking about you ALL week wondering how the work situation and day care is going.
I hope all is well. Can't wait to hear from you.
Love you!!
I just want to squeeze him!! He is such a little heart throb! I can't wait to meet him and see you next month. It will be so fun to finally catch up. Tell Josh we will miss him. Maybe one day we could do the boat races. :-)
I have been thinking about you ALL week wondering how the work situation and day care is going.
I hope all is well. Can't wait to hear from you.
Love you!!
Post a Comment