Monday, March 23, 2009

Work, School and a Cold....AHHH

Well Mommy and Easton are on a schedule now and things are going pretty good. I came back to work part time last week and surprisingly it has been working out. We have our morning routine and with daddy's help I have made it to work early every day.

Easton is loving "school" he has been adjusting very well and I am so blessed to have found such a great place. I owe my girlfriend Nicole so much for recommending and getting me in! I had a hard time dropping him off for the first time but once I got to the house and saw the kids and the warm welcome I knew it was all going to be O.K. When I first walked in I smelt disinfectant cleaner and you know me the place has to be clean! They had hung all these bright colored numbers and letters on the wall and Easton was in heaven! Plus they had two fans going with bright lights, I mean come on his favorite things to look at! I was am very happy with his providers Debby and Angela. Debby seems to spoil Easton and it is a very comforting feeling knowing that your little man is being loved so much. There is only one other infant at school and that is Gracie my girlfriend Nicoles daughter. The house is so close to work I can literally walk there!

Work is going good I am almost all caught up. It's nice getting a little break from home. I have to be honest the days that I am at home are more stressful and busy than the days when I am at work. No wonder people go back! It makes you appreciate your kids more. I can tell you one thing Monday- Wednesday I am not getting any housework done it's all about Easton when we get home! I think working part time is going to make me a better mother, I am more appreciative and my priorities are put into perspective since coming back. Working full time...that is something that I am not so sure about. I already have a hard enough time with three days much less five!

The bad news is that Easton got his first cold, I don't know if he got it from me or from the kids at school but I knew eventually this would happen I just wish it didn't have to happen so soon. We have the humidifier running 24/7 and I am having to suck out the boogies every few hours. It sucks because he can't cough it out so you just hear the congestion in his chest. On the good side he doesn't have a fever and it doesn't seem to bother him. I am however waking up more throughout the night to clear him out. Poor little man!

The weeks are flying by, Easton is laughing and cooing at everything. He's getting so big so fast. I promise to post some pictures tonight or tomorrow. We love you all and miss you tons.

No comments: