Well today we booked Easton's first flight to Utah! Grammie and Grandpa are going to be so excited to see Easton. Let's pray that all goes well on the flight. We are going to leave April 22 and stay until the 26th. Uncle Marcus and Aunt Megan will soon get to meet our little guy for the first time.
To all the girls in Salt Lake and Logan we need to plan a date to get together! I miss all of you. So many of my friends/sorority sisters in Logan and Salt Lake are pregnant right now, and I can't wait to see all of them in person. Yeah, no worries they are all having girls :) so Easton will have lots of girlfriends. Leigh it's up to you to have the next boy, I can't be the only one.
This weekend we got lots of work done around the house. Easton and I cleaned out our closets. I packed all my maternity clothes and busted out all my old clothes from before. It was so much fun seeing all the clothes I used to wear they all feel so new again. I have to say they are much cuter than my maternity clothes! Easton packed away all this newborn clothes and reloaded the closet with his 0-3 months attire. He's growing so fast and I will say that only two outfits went unworn. For those of you who have seen his closet you should be impressed. I can honestly say I think he was in a new outfit everyday!
On Saturday night Daddy took us on a date. We went to Casa Mia for dinner and then we took Easton to his first Tri City Americans hockey game. I was nervous but he pretty much slept through the entire game. When he was awake he just looked at the lights and ice in true amazement! He's so funny. It was a sold out game and there were times where I thought he was going to freak because of the noise but nope he just slept right through it.
Today (Sunday) we all went to Costco and to Sportsman's Warehouse. I think I better start getting used to the sporting good stores! Easton loves getting out of the house and does so well in new places.
This week we have another busy agenda. Both Easton and I have check-ups. Let's just say were both not looking forward to it. Just pray for both of us, I especially am going to need it! Let's just say the who ha needs some help!
WE love you all and hope you had a great weekend as well!
2 comments:
I'm excited for your visit to SLC - will be good to see you and that handsome boy of yours! Keep us posted on your plans - hopefully we can all get together while you're here.
Oh yay!! I can't wait for you to come out. Easton can meet his first long distance girlfriend!! ;) Hee Hee!!
I'm loving all the posts. You are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment