Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birth Announcments

Now that Easton is already one month old I am finally getting around to sending out his birth announcements. I swear time goes by so fast and I am so busy with the little man that this has been a huge project for me. Sorry they are so late. My hope is to have them sent out by Wednesday! Michelle made them and I think she did a great job, thanks a bunch Aunt Michelle!

This week is going to be pretty low key. Josh came down with a horrible cold and we ended up going to the doctor to make sure he didn't have strep. I figured since he was sick I better take all caution and get Eman checked out as well. Luckily Josh's test came out negative for strep and Easton was fine. He weighed in at exactly 9 lbs! I can't believe he's getting so big I am least now know I am not starving him!

For Valentines Day Josh took Easton in the morning and let me sleep in. It felt amazing and when I woke up they had gotten me Starbucks, you can't wake up to anything better than a nice SB in your hands! In the evening we got Olive Garden take out and just ate at home and watched Gonzaga play San Fran. Easton and I feel asleep early and missed pretty much 90% of the game but hey we at least were in the same room as daddy. We hope everyone has a great Valentines Day. We love you all!




2 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Your little man is so handsome!! I just want to squeeze him.

I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Starbucks sounds so yummy!! I can't wait until I can have one again!

I can't believe a whole month has gone by so quickly. You are such a cute and wonderful mommy. Keep the tips coming.

Love you!! :)

Erika + Sean said...

I can't believe he is already one month old! And, darling announcements! :)