Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 weeks

Today Michelle and I took the kids to Picture People in the mall. I was shocked at how intense it can be to get pictures. Easton was great and didn't cry until the end when hunger struck. Next time mommy will be more prepared with a bottle ready to go! Note to self pump before going to pictures! Easton is almost a month old (this coming Sat) and I can't believe how fast time goes by. I have never been more busy in my life but I LOVE every minute of it!


He's so handsome, I can't wait for him to smile!


Easton with his baseeball sweater on.


He was lifting his head up all by himself he's a stong boy!

Best Friends, Aunt Wendi got the boys their outfits and they were so cute! We love you Aunt Wendi!



Jack and Easton

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I miss my adorable nephew! I can't wait to see him and I can't believe he is going to be a month old already! Love you!

The Lindermans said...

SOO cute I can't stand it!

Emily said...

Alright, he is such an adorable baby! You guys are blessed! Love you and miss you!