I know you all might think we are crazy but we swear Easton started smiling. This morning I took this video of him under his play mat so you can judge for yourself. We just love this little man of ours.
Easton is officially one month old, can you believe it? I swear time is flying by so fast. I wouldn't trade this time for anything. I am looking forward to some more sleep in the future but Easton is getting so big so fast. He is taking naps in his crib which is awesome I think we are going to start transitioning him into his crib in the evenings as well. Our goal was to have him in his crib by 8 weeks so we will see if we accomplish it. He is a noisy sleeper so I think it would be better for me if he's in his crib, if you know me I wake up to a pin drop. I will have to get used to not rolling over and seeing him in his co sleeper. I love watching him sleep he's so peaceful.
Enjoy the video and please don't tell me I am crazy I swear he's smiling... :)
6 comments:
I saw a smile in there! You aren't crazy! :) I love how Cabela wants to be in on the action of baby brother...what a good girl! Love you guys!
Definitely a smile! I can't believe how big he is already. So cute!
Omg he totally smiled! I'm in love! Miss you guys!
I saw a smile too!! What a cutie!! Is your puppy in love with him too?
You are so cute. I'm loving all the posts on your lil' man!
Cutest thing ever! He is smiling! Oh I want to meet him!
He is so precious! I wish I could meet him in person! I want to hold him! I can't believe he is already a month old! I miss you and love you all to pieces :)
Post a Comment