Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful gifts people have given or sent Easton. He is such a lucky boy. He has gotten so many handsome clothes I swear all I want to do all day is dress him up and take pictures and then redress him and take more pictures. I already told Easton to get ready because before I go back to work we are going to do exactly that!

On Monday we had Easton's 1 month check up, he weighed in at 9lb 2oz and was 23.5 inches long. He was in the 50% for his weight and then 90% for his height. He's a tall skinny boy. Don't let him fool you he is eating 3oz at every feeding.

On Tuesday I had my 6 week check up apt. I have lots of scar tissue build up from when they "repaired" me. In time it is suppose to get better. Since I tore through the muscle that is what is causing all the pain. I swear note to self when they suggest a c-session you should just go with the flow because there is a reason they suggested it in the first place. My stubborn self didn't listen and now I am paying for it. I have to be honest I would give up my who-ha any day for the gift that I have now.

The doctor released me to go back to work on the 16th of March. I will be going back to United Way part time until June 15th. I am going to see how I feel at that point as to if I will continue to work full time or look for another job that is willing to offer me part time work all the time or if being a mommy full time feels better. Josh and I decided that we are going to go with the flow and try child care out. We are going to a great lady named Angela and although it's going to be very hard for me I owe it to myself and to Easton to see how it goes. I am praying that he loves it and that it will make things easier on me. I will be honest and say that staying at home would be the ideal situation I just wish I could stay home and not have to be on a budget. If things are just to hard and child care isn't working out then I will learn to love being on a budget!

This week we have been playing it pretty low key. We are trying to get Easton and ourselves on a schedule so when we are both working we can get some sleep. Last night we went to bed at 9:00 and Eman didn't wake up until 2 and then again at 6. I told Josh if he stays on this schedule we will be good to go! Then again it's more realistic to say we will work around his schedule!

I can't say it enough I LOVE being a mother as challenging and exhausting as it is I wouldn't trade this time for anything. We are so blessed and I thank God everyday for giving us such a wonderful life and son. I never thought I could love someone or something so much. I am also so lucky to have such an amazing husband, just when I think I can't love him anymore I just fall for him even harder! I am truly so lucky and blessed.

Here are a few recent pictures of our handsome man and hubby :). Enjoy!


Thanks Aunt Wendi for my outfit, I love it!

Daddy and Easton getting ready for the Zag game!

Laying around after a busy day!

Sometimes he just isn't happy in his carseat!

No comments: