May 30th, it's Josh birthday and we are headed up to Spokane for the 100th time. We are praying that we will see the baby's heartbeat today. What a present that would be for Josh and I expecially since it's his birthday. With the ER visit just four days ago I am so nervous for bad news. I just keep talking to the baby and praying that God will protect and take care of us all.
WE SAW THE HEARTBEAT and Josh and I just about lost it. What a mircle! My heart was beating so fast because I was so scared and then my emotions changed in about a second to just wanting to cry. The heartrate was 113 and Dr. Robins said by next Friday if the heart rate it at or above 140 we will have about an 80% chance of having a baby. We are very anxious to get to the 80% mark.
Today was an amazing unforgettable day!
No comments:
Post a Comment