On Monday, May 26th I started having extreme cramping on my left side and ended up going down to the ER. When we arrived and I went to the bathroom there was a gush of blood. I was sure that I had lost the baby. If you ever need to get admitted to the ER just say you have chest pains or that you are bleeding and you pass through the whole waiting area part! What an adventure I never want to experiance again! It took 5 hours and the conculsion came out to be perfect. The ER doc said some women bleed and we don't know why, you just have to wait and see. That is just what I wanted to hear more waiting. The ultra sound showed the baby and my blood levels were rising. I just so blessed to see that the baby was still growing and seemed to be doing ok. Come Friday, May 30th we will see Dr. Robins in Spokane and will discuss the situation in the ER with him.
Please pray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment