So my life is like a constant roller coster. The past three days I have been on bed rest due to more bleeding. I refused to go to the ER again so we decided to wait to Friday to see Dr. Robins. I am being realistic about the issue and if God forbid we are having a miscarriage there isn't anything anyone can do about so we might as well wait. Dr. Robins has been so great, he assures me that some women just bleed. I am holding onto hope. I do not have any cramping which is a good side so please pray that tomorrow will be a day where our worries can be rested assured.
I do not good at this whole bed rest deal! I am going insane! Josh has been very supportive and encouraging. I have to just keep my eyes on the prize a healthy baby, that is our ultimate goal!
Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. We will keep you posted!
4 comments:
I'll keep saying lots of prayers for you all! God has a great plan for your family so hang in there! Yeah I know easy for me to say... :-)
You two and baby Murphy are in our prayers!!
I don't know if you remember me or not but I am an old neighbor/ friend of the Eders & Samples (I think we met at a pool party). My hubby and I moved to Spokane last Aug and are about to start our IVF series with Dr. R on Thursday. Jamie turned me on to your blog and I just couldn't stop reading. I will pray for your continued courage, strength, and endurance. If you need anything while in Spokane, don't hesitate to look me up. Best wishes, Tracy Love
How are you doing pumpkin?
Post a Comment