Friday, June 13, 2008

No more Spokane!

Our apt. today was awesome we were discharged from Dr. R and we found out that I don't have to do any more progesterone shots because I am producing enough on my own. I go in for blood work on Monday to double check my progesterone but Dr. R said my numbers were to high for there to be a problem and he's not worried at all. THANK GOD because my ace is so sore! I haven't had any spotting for the past 3 days. Dr. Robins said in the ultrasound he couldn't see anymore blood pockets brewing in there. Hopefully we won't have anymore bleeding it just freaks me out a little to much!

The baby is measuring right on track and the heart rate was 176 and the blood flow through the umbilical cord was perfect. Dr. Robins finally congratulated us and said we were going to make great parents. I started crying and then gave him a hug I couldn't resist!

I see Dr. Rawlins this coming Thursday and then every other week until he feels comfortable with the way things look. I am not passing up an ultrasound. LOL. This baby is going to have weekly pictures. :)

That is our news no more shots, no more Spokane trips and hopefully no more problems! Lets just keep our fingers crossed!

Love you all!

Sarah, Josh and Baby Murphy

1 comment:

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Sarah,

OMG!! I could seriously start crying myself. This news is the most amazing so far. I am so happy for you two. (I mean three)
Congratulations!!!

Okay, so I have been talking about getting together, and I have something small, but special for you. This calls for celebration!

I will call you to find out your schedule. Love you! Your always in my thoughts!

Hailey