We are almost there. Today at our ultrasound we saw 15-20 follicles measuring 18-20mm. This is perfect size and Dr. R was smiling and very happy with the way we were progressing. Thank the Lord! Tonight Josh will give me a trigger shot at 11 p.m. and then we will go in on Tuesday, April 29th for our retrieval. I am so ready for this part to be over. I am staring to feel very bloated and it's hard to sit and stand. My ovaries are now the size of medium oranges where ovaries are normally the size of almonds. No wonder I am feeling so crappy. No worries not for long we are almost there!
This weekend was a blast. On Thursday after work Wendi, Abbey and I drove up to the Burton's in Spokane. Katie, Brain and Grayson Burton opened their home for us while we go though our IVF cycle. It's the best hotel in town and it's been a wonderful stay. We all ended up going shopping, yard selling, and we even went to the circus. It was a such a great weekend. I honestly didn't have time to think about IVF instead the girls kept me busy. Although I napped with Grayson and Abbey which was my saving grace. It kept my energy up! You have to love the kids.
We appreciate all your prayers and support. We are almost over our first big hurdle. YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment