Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Call me a chicken!

Our visit to Dr.R was amazing this morning. I have to be honest and say that I have been very lucky so far. Our ultrasound scan showed 10 follicles on the right and 8 follicles on the left. All my follicles were measuring 10-11mm. All my hormone levels were perfect. Praise the Lord this news couldn't be better!


Right now I feel like a chicken waiting to lay her eggs! What is up with women and dairy products? When you have a baby your like a jersey cow, and when you are trying to get pregnant your focus is to lay a good egg.


With all things considered I can not complain. Besides feeling like my ovaries are going to pop and feeling beyond tired I can honestly say this hasn't been so bad. I also think it's a mind game you have to just rise above the feelings and go with it.

My next ultrasound is on Friday. We are staying in Spokane all weekend with the Burtons. Which is such a blessing! The Samples are going to be with us as well so it's going to be one another vacation away from home.

Please keep us in your prayers. We are thinking Monday for retrieval but will know more by Saturday. We love you all.

No comments: