Well this Sunday we start out IVF process. OMG I can't believe it's already time. I think I am ready but I guess I will find out soon enough if that is true. My medications arrived yesterday. I was a little shocked but after reading through it one medication at a time I felt better. I think Josh was a little surpirsed to see how many medications I would have to take.
This Sunday they will give me an ultrasound and bloodwork to make sure my ovaries and hormones are quiet. I have been on OCP (birth control) for the past month and a half to get things under control and calm things down. If I have no cysts and my blood work comes back clear and good we will be ready for take off.
It makes you appreciate just how amazing your body is when you conceive naturally. Just think all these hormones are normally produced in your body on your own. That is just small reason they call it a miracle!

1 comment:
Sarah & Josh,
We are thinking about you guys and hope all goes well with the tests on Sunday so you can begin this big adventure!! Lots of prayers and hugs coming from us and Jackson (he's kicking now as a good luck sign!) that this will all work for you!
Love ya! Kishia, Charlie & Jackson
Post a Comment