Friday, January 14, 2011

Kentucky!

We traveled to Kentucky the week before Christmas for Josh's cousins wedding. Stephanie and Josh are only a day apart so it is always fun to see her and the family of course. Traveling with a toddler isn't as easy as when you have an infant but Easton still did a great job! He loves to fly and gets so excited about planes and all the people. He's so funny. I was sure our flight would be delayed and that multiple problems would occur being so close to the Holiday's and all but everything went smooth which was a blessing!
Stephanie and Randy's wedding was spectacular and Easton was the hit at the reception, he was dancing his little booty all night long. Josh and I honestly can say we have no idea where he got that from. :) We visited a Whiskey Distillery and took a tour along with and some historic buildings while we were there. I have to admit I was surprised to see how beautiful it was! I would love to go back and spend more time. The houses, acreages with horses, and the trees were breath taking.




The Murphy's

Daddy and Easton before the wedding

Easton and Aunt Jessica


Here we are at the rehearsal dinner


Easton and Papa Murphy


Driven in the car!





1 comment:

Erika + Sean said...

Easton is SUCH a little Josh - I really can't get over it. Hope you guys are doing well!