Our Fabulous Turkey Trot TeamMonday, December 13, 2010
Thanksgiving
My parents came up from Utah for Thanksgiving we has such a great time. Megan, my mom and I decided to run/walk in the American Red Cross 5k Turkey Trot. I recruited a great team through family, friends and co-workers we had a total of 14 of us! On a bad note the weather was horrible and like 0 degrees! Needless to say we still went but instead of walk/run we ice skated and only did the 1K. People were falling all over the place and I swore I was going to break something if I even tried jogging. Great excuse huh. LOL. It was fun and helped us burn enough calories to eat a piece of pumpkin pie. We had dinner at our house with my side of the family. It ended up being a fabulous day. We defiantly had lots to be Thankful for!
Our Fabulous Turkey Trot Team
Our Fabulous Turkey Trot Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment