Josh's family from Kentucky were in town. So it was great catching up and hanging out with them. Josh's cousin Stephanie is planning a December wedding next year in Lexington so we are all going to be heading out there. I have to be honest I haven't even been to Kentucky so we are excited about that trip and to see them again.
Josh hung the outside Christmas lights and I must say it looks very straight and good. We did blue and green lights this year so GO SEAHAWKS! That isn't why we got green and blue light but our house defiantly looks like we are fans! My favorite color is green and Josh's is blue so that is why we did green and blue. Easton likes them all! He just stares at the lights in ahh. I think Christmas is going to have a whole new meaning to us this year! He is fascinated with the tree. Our tree is bare without any ordainment on the bottom and then above it is full of them. I had to baby proof some. It's already been an adventure trying to keep him out.
Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to add and a video for laughs. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!
I love food!
Tipping it back with Stephanie at Pizza. Easton is now drinking from his own sippy cup!
Aunt Jessica and Easton



2 comments:
That video is too much! When I watched it Coraline was just starring...maybe she'll learn a few things. :) I can't believe how big he is. Glad that you had a good holiday weekend!
he is SO BIG NOW! love it! keep the videos comin'!
Post a Comment