Josh and I are pretty much ready for Christmas. Josh is finishing up the guys and then were completely done. I am so excited to just sit back and enjoy the festivities instead of worry about what still needs to be done.
Easton is turning one next month. It makes me want to cry where did the time go? Last year I was miserable at this time and now I am busy taking care of the best little boy ever. We are so blessed. Easton's birthday is going to be on the 17th of January his actually birthday at Garlands Gymnastics at 1:00. Invitations are coming out but mark your calendars because it's going to be a blast. Thanks to my friend Wendi the party planner it's going to be a Handy Manny party!
I hope everyone is settling in for the holidays. We are thinking of you all! Here are some highlights from the week.
Whatcha doing mom?
Layla and Easton Christmas shoppen at Costco, we kept getting asked if they were twins. :)
This isn't the real Santa just the Santa at Walmart
Daddy reading to Easton about the history of baseball, he actually sat there and listened for like 30 minutes! Daddy was in heaven. Easton loves this rocking chair it was mine when I was a little girl and my Grandma Hoffman made the foot stole, Easton loves to rock in it and he even puts his feet on the stole. I love this man more than you will ever know. No worries I moved the bulb up higher. :)

1 comment:
One year?!? How did that happen? Time goes by so fast. I love the video - they never do what you want them to when the camera is out. :) And love you and Josh in the background - so reminds me of Sean and I. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment