Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where is time going?

Easton turned 4 months old this past Sunday and what a weekend he had! We went with Grandma and Grandpa Rippy, Belinda and Mike in the motor home to Montana to watch Jessica graduate from the University of Montana. It was a great trip and Easton is such a great traveler! He loved all the attention and he even rolled over for the first time on his own Saturday. We all watched him as he did it which was awesome! During Jessica's graduation ceremony Easton just laughed and played the whole time. He was such a good boy! Josh and I just looked at each other and thought how did we get so lucky? The weather was perfect in fact Easton didn't end up wearing pants because our little boy was just too hot. He loves being naked (wonder where he gets this from) so he was pretty excited to play with his feet and toes!

This Thursday Easton will go in for his 4 month check up and shots. Poor guy has no idea what to expect but he is a trooper and will do great.

Jessica we are so proud of all your accomplishments, not only did you graduate but you also finished your senior year with a 4.0! We are all so excited for your new adventures. Easton is very proud you as well and he will always look up to you. We love you tons, and are happy that you are home.

Jessica and Sarah

Papa and Easton



Easton and Aunt Jessica he loved her bracelet


Handsome and his Aunt Jessie


The Graduate



The girls

The girls again I wish I looked like them, LOL

Easton and Aunt Shannon

2 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Oh I can't wait unitl Avery can roll. I love reading about what Easton is up to so I know what to expect.

My oh my! Jess has grown into such a beautiful woman!!! I can't believe she did a 4.0! That is so awesome! I love Easton's Montana shirt too.

Love you dear!

Erika + Sean said...

I can't believe how big Easton is already! Crazy!