I am so sorry I haven't been blogging much these days. I have been thinking about it and then the day gets carried away. I am sure you all know how that goes!
Easton is amazing us every single day. He is laughing all the time and loves to tell us stories about what is going on. Josh says he's going to take after me and have problems talking to much. Who ever said that was a bad thing? :) He is so close to rolling over, he kicks his feet over it's just his one little arm that is in the way. Soon he'll be rolling all over the place.
Josh and Easton surprised Mommy for Mothers Day with a brand new coffee machine. It's amazing and I love it. I am living off caffeine these days! Easton got me a card and so did daddy. The boys were so sweet and we had the best day ever. Josh took Belinda/Grandma, Mike and myself out to lunch at Ice Harbor Brewing Company. The food was so good and the beer was amazing! In the evening we went over to their house for a fish fry. The day was perfect and I am so lucky to have such great men/boys in my life.
Easton also gave me a picture frame with his picture in it from daycare. Angela and Debbie his caretakers are the best and it was so sweet of them to think of me. Here are some of the pictures they took. We love you all and will post more this week...we have a ton of catching up to do!

Here is Easton putting the moves on his girlfriend Gracie, check out his hand! LOL
2 comments:
good to get an update and glad you all are doing well! happy mommies day!
OMG - I love that photo of Easton and his girlfriend. What a lil' pimp! :)
Post a Comment