Easton had visited Dr. D for his 4 month check up earlier that day so he was a little on the cranky side. Of course being the mom that I am I forgot his binkie. I know Mom of the Year again! He was s trooper and we did good at improvising with his nipple from his empty bottle. No worries Grammie took care of him! Easton weighed in at 15 lbs 3 oz. and 26.5 inches long. He was 99% for his height and only 50.2 for his weight.
Easton is laughing and talking up a storm. Sometimes you wonder just what he's so excited about! It was great having my parents at the house. I would wake up to Easton talking in his crib, change him and take him down to Grammie. She would be anxiously waiting for him! The best part about the whole thing was that I would go back to bed! It was amazing! When I would wake up all I could hear was the two of them talking away at each other! Grammie is the best and Easton is so lucky to have such amazing grandparents. Papa Murph and Grandpa and Grandma Money as well!
On Saturday Easton, Grammie and I went over to Brenda and Linda's 50th birthday party. this is my best friend Melissa's Aunt house. Easton got to go swimming for the first time. He loved the water and would splash away. He also liked the fish that were printed on the bottom of the pool he kept trying to grab them. He also go to meet Addison his Seattle girlfriend. She was a doll they are exactly 2 months apart. Addie we love you!
Saturday evening Easton was baptized in the Catholic Church. The whole service was a little chaotic but we managed to survive. Easton was such a good boy he just smiled and laughed when Father Richard poured the water over his head. It was so cute. Shannon and Paul are his Godparents and they have been so supportive and awesome. We love you guys. Thanks to all our family and friends who came out that night.
Sunday was our day to relax I am sure after reading this you are already overwhelmed it was a busy one! In the evening we decided to give Easton some cereal. Dr. D cleared him and said he was ready. He loved it! It only took him a few minutes to figure out how to move his tongue. I think he's going to enjoy food!
On Monday we had some friends over for a BBQ. I have to be honest Josh was the master chef and cleaner. I was so tired from the busy weekend I just crashed!
I will post more pictures tomorrow but here are a few from the swim party.
Emily and Matt Woods had their baby Grace last week. I want to congratulate them and wish them the best of luck. Next is my friend Erika you go girl you can totally do this!

3 comments:
Gosh he is so cute!
He is just getting cuter and cuter! And, thanks for the words of encouragement. :)
What a handsome little devil!
Post a Comment