This past week
Easton and I went with Abbey and Wendi Samples to Spokane. We went to
SPK to see our friends the
Burtons and the
Bragas. Since Katie and Troy
Braga had the twins I haven't been able to see them. With the weather and having an infant of my own getting to Spokane has been more of a challenge for us. Wendi and Abbey were so much fun to drive with.
Easton loved watching Abbey and seemed to enjoy laughing at her. It was so great seeing everyone. Katie and Brian have put their house up for sale which is very exciting news. We all have our fingers crossed for them!
Grayson is such a funny little boy. I can't seem to get enough of him. I am going to have my hands full as
Easton gets older, you know boys! The twins are so small they are actually both over 9 lbs but I swear
Easton was never that small. It's weird how you forget, I wish time would just stop!
Easton was a rock start on our trip to Spokane. I have to say that I was very relieved and happy that my man likes to travel. Aunt
Wennie was even impressed and if anyone knows how to travel it's her!
Here are some
pictures we took on our trip. Josh was so happy to see
Easton even though we were only gone for one night Josh says the house just gets to quite for him. :)

Aunt Wennie and Easton

Grayson, Abbey and Easton

Abbey "Hannah Montana"
Grayson flexing his muscles!
Easton and Daddy snuggling nothing is better than this!
1 comment:
OMG that last picture makes me want to CRY!!!!! that is soooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to take pics like that!
Post a Comment