Tuesday, November 4, 2008

29 weeks and counting....

We are 29 weeks and I am feeling like I am 29 weeks. My girlfriends tell me to hang on because things only get worse as the weeks pass. I am trying to tackle a cold at the same time so this could be a big part of my problem. My hips are killing me and my feet are constantly aching these days. Even though pregnancy hasn't been my favorite thing I am so blessed to be in this phase that I hate to complain. At the same time Josh is spoiling me which I am so grateful for. I am having weekly massages (thanks to insurance coverage) and Easton moves and wakes me up in the middle of the night Josh is there to rub my belly and help calm him down. I swear we have a night owl on our hands. Josh loves helping out in any way he can. I think it's the warmth of Josh's hands that Easton loves but whatever the reason is Josh can calm our baby boy with just his touch it truly is amazing. He's going to be a great dad and I can't wait for these next 11 weeks to fly by. Here is the latest and greatest belly picture.

No comments: