Here is the great 31 weeks pictures. We are excited to have our next ultrasound on Wednesday 11/26 we will share the new pictures with you soon. This will probably be our last ultrasound before he arrives. Crazy!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Only 60 more days!
We are at 31 weeks! I got a perscription for the heartburn I couldn't take it anymore. I am getting better slowly I still get it but not nearly as bad as before. I know this gross but Easton is so low and I have all this pressure "down there" so I am just uncomfortable. I know it will all pay off in the end. I am not sleeping well because I constantly feel like I have to pee sometimes I really have to go and then hardly nothing comes out. That just pisses me off, especially when it's in the middle of the night! I seriously went pee like 7 times last night I even thought of sleeping on the toilet at one point. I have to remind myself that I only have 60 more days of this! Easton has been so active these days and I am so blessed.
Here is the great 31 weeks pictures. We are excited to have our next ultrasound on Wednesday 11/26 we will share the new pictures with you soon. This will probably be our last ultrasound before he arrives. Crazy!
Here is the great 31 weeks pictures. We are excited to have our next ultrasound on Wednesday 11/26 we will share the new pictures with you soon. This will probably be our last ultrasound before he arrives. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I remember those days. Be cafeful not to laugh or sneeze too much or you will be running for the toliet. I am so excited for you. The exciting part will be here before you know it.
Julie
Wow! That is rough about the no sleep thing. I already get up twice a night to pee so it looks like I have some exciting things to look forward to. You are so cute!
You are such a cute mommy!! I want to meet this little Easton boy when he arrives. Miss you guys! Yay for only 60 more days. Wow! That went fast!
Keep that baby inside you!!!! :) Thanks for the nice message, I too often think of you since we were long distance prego buddies (via Heather). After you have yours we'll have to meet up sometime...
Hang in there!
Sarah Fuccillo
Post a Comment