Wednesday, October 29, 2008
No diabetes for us!
Easton and I went for our 28 week apt. today. Our diabetes test came back great at 119! They want it to be under 140 so we are good to go. I even cheated and had a glass of milk this morning and still passed, that is how good we did! The doc said we were boring, and that was the best compliment a pregnant woman could receive. I was happy. We are steadily gaining weight I just added another 4 lbs to this body of mine! We have been consistent at a pound a week. Easton is sitting low and he's right on my hips so I haven't been very comfortable. I was encouraged to walk something I haven't been so good at. I am going to start walking to help get these hips to separate a little more. Maybe then I can at least sleep for at least an hour at a time without having to switch sides. The joys of being pregnant. I just look at myself these days and wonder how on earth can I get any larger? I guess time will show me how.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that everything is progressing well and that Easton is growing as expected. You look GREAT! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment