Friday, September 17, 2010

Its already September what happend to August?

I can't believe it's already the 17th of September, where oh where has the summer gone?

August was a busy month and with Josh working on the Windmills in Dayton it's been a bit crazy! I am single parenting during the week and to make things more complicated I came back to work full time on the 23rd of August. My lunch breaks now consist of going grocery shopping or picking up diapers. There is just not enough time to get it all done! We continue to keep our house cleaner which is my saving grace! THANK YOU JOSH!
On the 17th Josh hosted an amazing 30th Birthday party for me at Chandler Reach Winery in Benton City. My friends Heather and Mandy helped him out and did an AMAZING job. I was spoiled to the max and enjoyed spending time with close friends. The wine was amazing and the food fit the venue perfectly! Everyone dressed up to make it even more fun!
We took Easton to Lake Roosevelt to test him out on the houseboat. He loved it and had an amazing time! He even took naps which surprised the hell out of us. I think playing in the water and sand all day wore him out! Every time we drive past a boat or talk about Papa (Josh's Dad Mitch) he starts screaming BOAT! I swear he's ALL BOY!

Josh and I took Easton to the Benton County Fair and Rodeo, Dancing of the Steers was the theme this year. I died laughing we have such creativity in the town we live in. haha. Easton loved the animals but even more so LOVED the food. He ate an entire foot long corn dog. When we walked past people at the fair we could here people talking to each other saying "did you just see that little boy with his corn dog" Josh and I would just look at each other and start laughing. Yes he devoured the corn dog and not one bite missed his mouth even if he did take a bite from the center!
Here are some pictures of our growing little man. It's so much fun having a child in the home. We are constantly laughing but the things he does. Easton you are more than a blessing to us. WE love you monkey!


Driven the house boat


Bubbles anyone?

passed out for a nite nite

Mommy and Easton

Yes those are my boys aces!


Eatten the corn dog at the fair!

Daddy and Easton at the fair

He hated the pony ride in fact they gave us our money back this literally was the only time he was on it for a second to snap this picture :)

1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

Oh Sarah...I am SO bummed I didn't get to see you this trip! :-(

You look like you are having the time of your life! You are such an amazing mommy to little E-Man and wife to Josh.

I sure do miss you guys. I can't believe how big Easton is getting!!

Love you guys!