Josh and I went on the annual house boat trip to Lake Roosevelt. We decided not to take Easton due to the weather and being that were on the water and he would be a handful. We sure missed the little doodlebug but at the same time it was a much needed vacation for Josh and I. Belinda and Mike watched Easton while we were gone and sounds like they had a blast as well.
Really how could you go wrong living on the water in 90 degree weather? Add drinking to that and it was the PERFECT vacation. Josh went fishing in the morning and in the evening. I read, drank boated the whole time. My body is still sore from knee boarding!
Mitch, Josh's dad ended up buying a houseboat on Lake Roosevelt so this year it was extra special because it was our own. After many renovations the houseboat looks amazing! I was shocked at how pretty and nice everything was. We hope to take Easton up in a few weeks so he can get in on all the fun before winter comes, which we all know is right around the corner!
I will post pictures soon!
1 comment:
Hey Darling, what's going on? Are you ok?
Post a Comment