Easton loved seeing all the fish, sea otters, sea lions, sharks and even octopus. He had a few melt downs but that was due to the fact that I had to confine him in the stroller.
Josh ended up leaving early because he recently got his first big job, 500 windmills in Dayton, WA. Which for me means single parenting, and lots more chores. In the end this is such a large job it's a big opportunity for Josh to build on. This is his second project like this but last time he completed 140 not 500! It's a project that goes in phases for it will be tough for a few months and then they will have a break and start again. Please pray for Josh's safety and that he can balance both work and family. It's a little over 1.5 hours of travel one way so he leaves the house around 4:30 in the morning and returns between 7:30-8 in the evening. There are nights where Josh doesn't even get to see Easton. I will say when the weekend comes Josh is all about Easton and I can understand why. Men have to work so hard at times, I don't wish I were him but I do wish I could help more. I started cooking! LOL it's been rough but I'm learning. Josh is always like oh honey its great poor guy works hard and then has to come home to eat my burnt, hard nasty food. I promise honey it will get better!
He loves the beach!Tired boys






1 comment:
Yay for Lincoln City! My Dad's fam is in Oregon, so visited there many summers - though it was ALWAYS freezing, so I'm jealous that you had such nice weather! Looks like fun, and I can't believe how big Easton is! Time flies. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment