Tuesday, June 15, 2010

V is for VACATION!

YEAH the Murphy's are going on a family vacation to Indiana. I am so excited to not only see family but spend time with Josh and Easton. My dad's side of the family is having a reunion so I will get to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins! This will be Easton's first time seeing everyone. The past few months have been so busy. There are days that Josh and I are only given conversation times at dinner or right before bed. With medical appointments, work, family commitments, or working on the houseboat our time has been so limited. I am so excited to just spend some relaxing time with both Easton and Josh. I am sure after flying 7 hours there might make me take these words back but lets just go with the fantasy for now. LOL

Josh's dad recently purchased a houseboat up by Keller Ferry past Coulee City. It was an older houseboat that was used as a rental. The guys have been remodeling putting in a new kitchen, painting, etc. I have been staying home with Easton while Josh goes up to help. Easton will love the houseboat and we are so excited to take him up but taking him up there while the guys work will only make it so no work gets done! Being that I haven't helped I felt the need to help more around the house. I started mowing the lawn! I know it's ok I am still alive. I actually don't mind it all that much and it gives me a little work out. The tricky part is doing it with Easton. He loves the mower in fact he walks with me holding my hand it takes forever but hey we get the job done. The weedwacker is a whole different story I am too scared of that powerful tool and that is just going to have to be up to Josh! After Easton and I mow we pull weeds and then play in the dirt. Easton has been teaching me how to get dirty, it isn't so bad but I will say I am still in training! LOL

Most importantly I wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the daddies, grandpas, and papas out there. Josh your an amazing dad and husband. Easton and I are so very lucky. Watching you with our son melts my heart. I love the way you laugh together, chase each other and love on each other. Not all baby boys get to have the love that you share. Thank you for being you! We love you!

I wanted to post before we leave for our trip so stay tuned for a LARGE post when we return. Here are some pictures of our crazy family from this past week. Love you all!



Driving my car!



Helping Daddy drive the truck.

So happy

Daddy reading to Easton he loves books.


My crazy boys! I love you both so much!

1 comment:

Erika + Sean said...

He's just getting cuter and cuter! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see pics.