Wednesday, January 13, 2010

He's almost ONE!

I had to share this with all of you especially for my extended family and Utah friends. Here is Easton's first birthday invitation. A friend of a friend helped design it. I was so impressed that I had to share I will keep you posted on the party and wish you could all be here for it. I still am in denial that my baby is going to be one!

2 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!! They turned out so cute! I can't believe almost a year ago I got that exciting text with a picture showing your baby boy was here! Time travels by so quickly. He is such a handsome little man! Wish we could be there.

Happy Birthday Easton! We love you!

Love, Avery, Britt and Nick

Erika + Sean said...

Such a darling idea - so cute. I'm sure it will be so much fun! I can't believe it's been a year!! Wow...