Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa's coming and so is Easton's 1st birthday!

Wow, the shopping is finally completed and Santa is soon to arrive in just 4 short days. Just 12 months ago I was complaining about heart burn, my hips hurting and not being able to sleep. How life changes so quickly. The heart burn has gone way, my hips aren't as bad anymore and I am finally getting used to at least 8 hours of sleep a night. To top it all off we have a healthy little monkey with us this Christmas! I don't think God could have given us a better gift.

We are planning and preparing for Easton's 1st birthday. My friend Brittney took some pictures of Easton for his invitation and I was so excited that I had to give you a little sneak peek! He recently started saying "HI" and waits for people to respond to him and loves it. He will go around telling everything "Hi" and then laughing at himself. He's such a silly boy. He's starting to pull himself up on things but I still don't think walking is of great interest to him. Trust me I was so anxious for the crawling and now I am keeping my mouth shut about the walking!

Here are some highlights for the week. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year!


2009 Family Christmas picture, Easton wasn't happy but this is as good as it gets. :)


He's happy now (11 months)


Where is Easton?


There he is!

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

love the pics! is his party a construction theme?