On Friday we had our second swimming lesson. I promised I would post more pictures, Heathers Great Grandma and my sister in law, Jessica came out to take some pictures for us. It's way to hard to hold the kids and take pictures so our back up came with us. You would have thought they were the paparazzi and that the kids were famous because the cameras were flashing!
Easton working on his front float

Layla working on her kicks

Easton working on his kicks

The kids flaoting and getting ready to do their Ready, Set, Go's
(this is where they go all the way under, they love it)

The slide don't worry, the teacher holds him all the way down and then I hold him and we go under together.

Easton working on his back float and kicks, notice he rather just grab onto those toes!

Our swim buddies!

This is Layla, Eastons girlfriend. She can even say "Easton" now. :)
3 comments:
Cutest thing ever! Isn't it amazing how they love water. Grace LOVES bath time! I love the pictures.
Oh I am so jealous. That looks like SO much fun. You look absolutely wonderful and Little E-Man is so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy like you! I love that little guy & you of course!
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait 'til Coraline is old enough for swimming lessons!
Post a Comment