This past weekend was very busy but so much fun! Easton had his first swimming lesson with Layla. The kids did great, they even went under water. I was a little nervous but he just went right under and thought nothing of it. I love my little fish! We sang songs, blew bubbles (Easton just ate the water), floated on a kick board, worked on our back float and went all the way under. After swimming lessons we went to the park for lunch and then headed home. Easton ended up taking a four hour nap! For a minute there I was worried that something was wrong but I think all in all swimming lesson's just worn the little man out. I am not complaining!
On Saturday we went out on Leslie and JJ's boat. It was such a great day for boating, the weather wasn't to hot so it was perfect. We had such a great time and Jayce and Easton were so good I think they like being out on the water. Thanks Leslie and JJ we had a blast. Love you guys!
On Sunday we celebrated Josh! He's such a great husband and even more importantly a great father! I am so blessed sometimes I look back on my life and think how did I get so lucky? I have the most perfect husband who adores me and our son. I always knew he would be a great dad but I never knew to this extent. He does everything from feeding to changing to bathing. There is nothing he can't do and he does it so well. He is honestly my best friend and someone that I can't live without. He listens to me, comforts me when I am sad and he makes me laugh (all the time). We love you Josh and are so happy to have you in our life! XOXO
We also welcomed baby Hadley Sue Linderman into the world on Thursday she weighed 8lbs 3oz. She is perfect and we are so excited and happy for Heather and Chris. My sister in law is next, Good Luck Megan we love you and wish you and Marcus the best we can't wait to see Baylee!
Here are a few highlights from this weekend...
Hadley Sue Linderman










2 comments:
ummm...okay, you did NOT have my permission to put nasty pictures of me in my swimsuit on your blog.
:)
Love the pic of Josh and Easton with their backwards hats - both so tough. :)
And, thanks for all of the kind words for Coraline and our family. I may be calling soon asking for advise!
Post a Comment