Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Playing with Aunt Melissa

My best friend Melissa Tobol came in from Seattle to visit us. She hasn't seen Easton for a few months so it was great getting to spend some time with her. I wish she was closer but I remind myself that it could be worse (she could live even farther away like UTAH). Melissa, Cindy (her mom) and I all went out for a girls dinner to the Outback. I LOVE Outback, we ended up having a few drinks and got to catch up a little on whats been going on.

On Tuesday we went to Melissa's Aunt and Uncles house to go swimming. This was Easton's first time swimming in a real pool. He LOVED it. Cindy bought Easton a floaty toy and he would just kick his feet and lounge in the floaty. It was so cute. I think he's going to like swimming lessons. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days. The nice thing about my job and working three days a week is that I can flex my schedule so I took Tuesday off and am working Thursday to make up. It makes life so much easier when you can work around family and friends. We all know what is most important.

I want to wish Erika the best of luck tonight she is being induced to have Coraline her daughter this evening so please keep her and Sean (her hubby) in your prayers. Megan and Heather your next! My girlfriend Brittney just found out she is having a boy, finally one friend having a boy! Easton will have another buddy. It just gives me a glimpse of hope that girls aren't only being born these days. LOL Congrats Brit we are so excited for you!


Melissa and Easton

Just chilling in the pool
This is the life!


So tired after swimming!



Swimming for the first time


He loves to swim watch his feet...

4 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

OMG!! What a cutie. The picture where he is lounging in the floatie kills me. He is such a little stud muffin! I haven't taken Avery swimming yet, but your video makes me excited to do so. It looks like so much fun.

Love you!

Emily said...

He is so cute! I just love when you post pictures of him!

Fuccillo Family said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FLOATIE! We've got to get one!!!! Justus sends high fives to Easton!

Anonymous said...

Easton got it as a gift but I think Cindy got it at Toys R Us. He loves it as you can tell. Give that rollen handsome boy of yours a big kiss for me!