So as I had promised here are some belly pictures at 19.5 weeks. The baby is the size of a large tomato and my uterus is the size of a cantaloupe. It's just crazy to think about how fast they grow!
Of course Josh wanted to show you his baby as well. He thought this would make you laugh. I think he's showing more than me? What do you think? I love my husband!
8 comments:
I am so blasted excited for you! I wish I was pregnant. I'm jealous too. My husband is also working on his own baby, food baby. Your belly is ADORABLE!
Sarah--you look amazing!!! I am so happy for you and Josh. Josh's picture made me laugh!
Love, Linda W
You are the best looking pregnant woman I have ever seen! Congrats!
Sarah,
You look great. I am so excited for you both. Tell Josh he looks great :)
Julie
Oh how cute you are! Josh is so funny! I love that picture. Best of luck dear! Love you!
I'd say Josh is definitely "farther along" than you...HAHAHA! I LOVE IT!
You guys are sooo cute!!! love the pics :)
Oh, the baby bump pictures!!! Aren't they the greatest? (especially of the hubby?) Josh is so darn cute! And you look FANTASTIC!!! I hope you feel the same. And the baby moving, it's the best feeling in the world.....what a miracle! (although, I almost love hogging all the special moments throughout the day)
We really need to catch up soon!
I hope you had a great weekend with your parents and good luck preparing for the baby! Call me
Post a Comment