Friday, August 1, 2008

15 weeks and 2 days

I went and saw the doctor today for just a regular check up visit. I was so happy to hear that I gained three lbs and my protien levels were up! The baby's heart rate was between 154-158 the babes kept moving so it was difficult to say what it was exactly. I love hearing the baby it's just music to my ears. I am starting to grow although I am not in maternity clothes just yet. I will confess that I have broken some of my dress pants buttons off. Hey at least I can still zip them up! Here is a picture of me at 15 weeks 2 days. I must tell you that I am in a maternity skirt here so please remember that it enhances the look! LOL












We signed up for birthing classes today and will take them the first weekend in December. My next docters appointment will be on September 2nd (this is where we could find out the sex). If anyone has ways to get Josh to want to find out please do so before the 2nd of Sept. after that who knows if we will ever get the chance to know! :) I am still begging but I know it will be worth it one way or another.

I love you all and will keep you posted as we all grow!

5 comments:

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

I love it! You look adorable!
I will be signing up for the birthing class on monday. I will try to get the same class as you. See you soon!

The Elliott's said...

I am sop glad you and the baby are doing so well. By the way I love your hair. I haven't seen it so short and blonde before. You look great

L&L

Julie

Anonymous said...

You look sooo great! Come by and see me and Layla next week...Ben goes back to work so we'll be lonely! Love ya!

Emily said...

LOOK at your cute little bump!!! Congrats!!

Laurie Daniel said...

Ooooohhh Sarah! I'm so glad I found you on here! Your baby bump is looking so good. You are absolutely glowing! (I can't wait to join the club - LOL).
I'm so excited to see your progress! So happy for you, sweetie! Love ya, Laurie